Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Health Tip: Beware of Poisonous Holiday Plants

(HealthDay News) -- Poinsettia plants aren't as poisonous to people and pets as was once believed, the Minnesota Poison Control Center says. But poinsettias do have a mild irritant that can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, the center warns.
Other popular holiday plants, however, are more dangerous if ingested. The poison center offers this list:

  • Holly -- this plant's bright red berries are highly toxic and can be fatal if ingested, even in small amounts.
  • Mistletoe -- berries, leaves and stems of this plant are all poisonous.
  • Jerusalem cherry -- the bright berries and all other parts of this plant are poisonous.
  • Bittersweet -- berries, leaves and stems are all toxic.

Related Courses

· Live Blood Analysis (3 days)

· Live Blood Analysis (6 days)

· Live Blood Analysis (80 hours)

· Live Blood Analysis online course (1year)

· Colon Hydrotherapy Course 45 hours (6 Days)

· Cleansing Combo Pack

· Microscope Equipment

No comments:

Advanced Body Cleansing Kit

Advanced Body Cleansing Kit

[ learn more ]

Add to Cart

Advanced Body Cleansing Kit with Livatrex™, Oxy-Powder®, Latero-Flora™ and two bottles of ParaTrex®.