Saturday, August 16, 2008


Most of us know that food itself cannot be considered poisonous. Very few of us know that pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus and their toxins, which are characteristically present in stored and fermented food, are using our food chain as a Trojan Horse.

The following list of foods are high in pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus and mold and produce mycotoxins that have been documented to cause specific diseases and very specific organ lesions in both animals and in humans and should never be ingested and if any only in small amounts AND never cold. Most of the foods listed if cookly throughly will kill most of the fungus. However, refrigerating them or using them cold, you are literally putting fungus into your body. Continue Reading >>

No comments:

Advanced Body Cleansing Kit

Advanced Body Cleansing Kit

[ learn more ]

Add to Cart

Advanced Body Cleansing Kit with Livatrex™, Oxy-Powder®, Latero-Flora™ and two bottles of ParaTrex®.